Rules for RFCs
1. This is not a method to report an error. There's a forum for that elsewhere on the site.
2. Keep request to a specific single item. No everything including the kitchen sink requests.
3. Determine if it is a need or a want. Rationalize that need....a need will have a higher priority over a want.
4. Always be aware of the intersection of cost, space and function.
5. Don't forget to build on what's gone before. Don't reinvent the wheel, modify it for the most benefit, not just this one thing.
6. Don't paint yourself into a corner and try not to build on something that is still shaking.
7. Pictures and links to information are always valuable.
8. Be aware that some will like and some will hate your RFC. That's okay. They are okay too.
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum